Friday, September 26, 2008

Short Story 4: Welcome to Puppytown

Population: Nardpants and her bevy of beautiful babies (I just liked the alliteration there)
Here's the point I'm trying to get across...THE SCHOOL GOT A PUPPY TODAY!!!!!! The as yet unnamed puppy (Jet would be acceptable...)was sleeping comfortably in his carrier when I left school and I didn't want to stress him out with a photo shoot, so pictures of my new best friend will be posted later. He is black with coffee brown paws and his ears are floppy. I am well aware that I sound like a five year old and I don't care (sticks out tongue)...I PLAYED WITH A PUPPY TODAY (and by played I mean I watched him sleep)!!!!!
Not only did the school get a puppy today, we also had a field trip. A FIELD TRIP! Totally awesome. Everyone took a charter bus together and one of the kids was playing a drum while a few of the teachers were singing and dancing...as we were traveling at light speed through the tiny streets. Again, totally awesome. I think the puppy stole my capacity to write...he licked my face...how cute is that? Oh God, it's time to go if all I can talk about is PuppyPower.
OH WAIT, before I go, I just wanted to mention that my dashing and daring, courageous and caring older brother Waltimus Prime also has a blog (in fact he has had a blog much longer than me and was able to show me the blogging ropes, such as they are). While he already has a large readership, as demonstrated by his wealth of comments (yes, that's right. I'm shaming all of you who read and do not comment...do you guys realize that I have finished most of the books I brought with me and am now checking my email and various blogs for reading material?), I recommend you check out Big Walt's Thought Vault at www.walteriskindacool.blogspot.com. I know I enjoy it (even though he is now thoroughly kicking my bootay in posting)
For all of you who need a Posting recap, here are the important points:
1. Puppies are extremely cute
2. My long drought of field trips is finally over
3. There is much shame in not commenting...kinda
4. Walter is kinda cool
5. (I just like making long numbered lists)

2 comments:

BigWalt said...

Funny you should mention the love of making long numbered lists, that is what one of my most recent posts is about. As someone who just left the college scene, you should be able to contribute to this list. Also, sorry I missed your calls, we will talk one day! Also, I hear there is a lot of mis-information out there about your care package...lets get it straight, dad was just as instrumental, if not more so, in the getting together of the care package. I am merely an idea man as we all know. I had the idea, dad had the plan. Without SlimJim (as he's known on my blog) I would still be sitting around saying "hey, we should send gwynedd a package!" So all praise is do to the padre. Pretty sweet package though right? Hey, so does your DS work over there? or should I buy you some sort of adapter. Don't make me go find you a hard to get piece of electronics, you know that only makes me happy...and you wouldn't like me when I'm happy.

Anonymous said...

Unfortunate that a DS will not work in Lake Forest Park by remote control from Jerusalem, no? DS will need to be remembered in November-January time!

We have no new puppies in Seattle, though we have no need of any more puppies anyway.

G, good to have you posting again. You are as entertaining as ever.

Let's see if your readership is up to the posting challenge. You can always count on bigwalt and yours truly.

Followers