Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Many Photos Make Viewers Happy

As promised, I have provided pictures of my new best friend. His name is Lucky.
Tiny Puppy
Watch Lucky sleep.
Sleepy Lucky
Sleep, Lucky, sleep!
Hi Lucky
Shoot! (Stop yelling as you read along...you'll wake Lucky) (By the way, I was not given the honor of naming my canine pal. That duty fell to the Headmaster's daughter (because Lucky lives at her house))
Upclose
Never mind...He's back to sleep again. (I realize this is not terribly stimulating)

Oh, here's what I would look like if I were arrested on my way to a my bridal shower in Nepal...(actually I don't think it was Nepal. Maybe it's if I were Bedouin. It's clear I need to brush up on my cultural understanding.)
Marriage Headdress part 1
And the side shot...
Marriage Headdress Part 2

Stayed tuned, Fearless Reader, for when I return (Mom and I are going to Nazareth during break...that's another story entirely) there shall be a new chapter concerning the facing of one of my greatest fears (members of wcrew, you know what I'm talking about) among other things. Until then...toodlepip! (I've been watching a lot of Jeeves and Wooster on DVD lately...Hugh Laurie and Stephen Fry are right funny fellows)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lucky is cute, but nowhere near as cute as you in that hat!

Have a great time in Nazareth. Be like Bruce Wayne in the cave below Wayne mansion. Face your fears, let them flow around you; they will be gone and you will still be there (unless a bat gets stuck in your hair).

Francis and I stopped at Best Buy last night and got a BluRay copy of Iron Man. Watched it, too! Awesome on our little living room tv.

BigWalt said...

Nice pics! Sweet hat! I just got done brushing like a million velcro-ish type burrs out of Zeus (we went for a super burly excursion today!) and you know how much he loves getting brushed. Luckily I had cheese on hand to soothe the savage beast.

Unknown said...

Gwynedd I'm waiting for a new story. I've been checking out your site daily since Abby told me about it. A smile a day...

BigWalt said...

I agree with Judy, where has your Blogtensity (blogging intensity) gone? You are currently sitting 3rd in the most recently updated blogs column on my page. I mean even the Quizard is ahead of you. Take back the streets of the interwebs Gwynedd!

Followers