Monday, September 1, 2008

Short Story 1: A party...FOR ME?!?!?!

Before I say anything, here is the promised picture of Party Town.
TIny
What's that you say, not exciting enough, there’s NO WAY such a party could have inspired hopes of fabulous foot parade for the next day? Well, you’re wrong. Gaze upon this photo taken the next night.
Fireworks
Are those...? Yes, yes I think they are...FIREWORKS! This picture does not do the scene justice. They set off a barrage of (I can’t remember the name of the firework and neither can C, we think it’s something like Artillary Shells or Roman Candles...I know we set them off in Missoula this year during the 4th of July) that lasted at least 15 minutes. It was sparkletastical.

3 comments:

BigWalt said...

why are more people not commenting? Here's how this is going to work from now on. If you are reading this and don't start posting comments on NardPants' blog, I will proceed to destroy you on sight when I see you! So calling all Nerds (Princeton) Dweebs (old friends) Sportos (crew peeps) Bankers (Birdamus) Lawyers (Ms Wolotira...we're looking at you) Dickheads...they all think Gwynedds a righteous dude!

keep up the good work Gerrard! I actually get giddy when I see there is a new monster post to read. Although my only internet access is on my phone so it takes me the better half of a day to work through them...also I heard that if you don't post on Nardtron's blog your...whoa almost went to far there...

Anonymous said...

Far be it from me to not comment.

Comments are me!

Abby said...

my name is Abby and I like to party. that says it all:)

Followers