Monday, April 13, 2009

Chapter 10: Oooooo, Double Digits!

This is just a short note to update you, Dear Reader.
1. Nuush is still pregnant...to my knowledge, so no Gwynedd, Jr.
2. I won't be posting for the next 4-5 days (shocking, I know), because Mom and I will be out of the country.
3 MOM AND I ARE GOING TO JORDAN...MORE SPECIFICALLY AMMAN AND PETRA (that's right, I just type-shouted specifically)!!! (I will take pictures...I'm so excited)
4. I'm hungry. (Not exactly pertinent to your lives but it gives you an idea of the mood I wrote this in)
I think that's it. So, for now, Blackie, Nuush, Wilson, Mom, and I wish you a fond farewell from the Holy Land (actually, I'm putting words in Wilson's mouth...beak...mouth-beak)

3 comments:

Abby said...

I'm reading and I am loving! Thank you for keeping in touch!

Kristin said...

I'm reading... and reading the same post again! Miss you, what are you up to?

Love,
Kristin.

Anonymous said...

Soooo, Missie Henned, what's up with you these days?

Followers