Monday, February 14, 2011

Chapter 25: Cupid will NOT be defeated...

...and I'm back in the game! Apparently, I only feel called to post when I'm basking in the glow of yon Holy Land. As the chapter title implies (or at least implies to me), today is Valentine's Day and I have felt more than my fair share of love today. I hadn't seen anyone from the school in over six months (too long) and all but jumped on the teachers as I greeted them today. Luckily, they had the same reaction to my presence, so our equal and opposite forces balanced out the loving/dangerous physics equations of hugs, and no one was hurt...that badly.

Hmmmmmm...I've been sitting here for the past five minutes, trying to think of something worthwhile to write and...nothing. Since it's my first day back, I'm not going to push it. Just know that I will have my eyes peeled tomorrow for a fitting story/image to post. Very exciting, very exciting indeed. Oh, and, keep on runnin' player, 'cause I got my good shoes on and I got 'em tied up tight (just in case you didn't get the musical reference in the title)! Until tomorrow.

No comments:

Followers