Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Chapter 15: A Sneaking Suspicion

I have a feeling I will be too tired to post when I get home tonight (which is what happened last night). To avoid missing more days, I have decided to post from school. Never fear, I have done my work (I'm actually doing some work while I'm posting...burning pictures I have taken to a disc to give to the program administrator so he can use them in our annual report...terribly exciting, I know) and am not slinking off to post this in secret. Today was a regular day at school with all the learning and reading and crying and laughing and yelling and whispering and Gwynedd's team winning today's game 2 to 1 (OH YEAH!) and eating and other important stuff. Nothing jumps out at me that I think would tickle the funny bones (not Lovely Bones) of my dear Readers...or just my dad and sister. Instead I will tell you what I am planning to do after posting this and then we can compare what I planned to what really happened...
1) Drink some water
2) Have my 3rd language lesson with Miss S
3) Drive S home
4) Hang out, maybe drink some juice
5) Drive through the countryside, past the mall and go to the guest house
6) Say hello to Blackie and Nini and the three, as yet, unnamed kitties
7) Work on my secret project for a bit
8) Drink some more water
9) Go out to dinner with Joey and his girlfriend Henn at Cinematheque
10) Enjoy dinner and dessert
11) Go back to the apartment
12) Go to bed
13) Sleep through the night without interruptions from cats, dogs, children, cars, spaceships, etc.
These are my plans. We'll see how they go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am jealous that you got to have dinner at Cinematique with Joey and Hen! I can just imagine the four of you setting there (well, three out of four anyway as I have never met Hen).

I miss you.
dad

Followers