Monday, August 18, 2008

Chapter 1: Gaze in GAZEMAZEMENT!

For I have begun my blogging career. But it's not really a career because I'm not making enough money off of it to survive...or any money at all. Perhaps it would be more accurate to say I have begun my blogging hobby. Never mind. Clearly I'm reaching for subject matter to discuss in this first post if I'm debating what to call this activity. Instead, I will simply give up and say welcome, watch out for rapid subject changes devoid of any transitional phrases and aggressive streams of consciousness. They're more like raging rivers of consciousness capable of sweeping one away. Oh man, this is not turning out at all as I had planned. All of my attempts at humor are falling flat...bail out BAIL OUT! I think it's because I feel like I'm writing for more than just my friends and family (who entirely understand my writing style, or lack thereof) and I'm stressing out that I have to impress the imagined masses and make them love me.
Screw that. I'm AWESOME...wanna ride bikes?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You make me laugh out loud!

I look forward to your blogging 'career', entries, whatever . . .

Followers